Chess Classes by Chaya Chess Academy
Chaya Chess Academy is an affiliated unit of Guwahati Chess Association. Academy is run by a group of professional chess coaches. Currently we have presence all over India and some parts of USA,UK,UAE ,Oman, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Established on 3rd of September 2017 and is run by a group 5 professional and experienced coaches. Our mission is to spread the knowledge of chess to all parts of the world.
Our vision is to help every budding chess players in becoming a stronger and better versions of themselves.
Why Chaya Chess Academy?
- Structured curriculum designed for all levels .
- Experienced and professional chess coaches.
- Micro batches size of 6 kids.
- Best quality chess classes at an affordable price.
- Regular online chess tournaments every week.
- End to end support and worksheet to practice.
BENEFITS OF CHESS
- Concentration: Chess helps in increasing concentration and focus. It has been seen that those who learn or play chess are able to concentrate better than others. In chess, you have to focus on each and every movement of your opponent, and that level of focus automatically improves concentration.
- Memory: Chess is a great tool for improving memory. We all have seen that chess experts have the ability to remember thousands of positions and patterns in their minds. So those who play chess very often will have a better memory than others.
- Patience: Chess helps in developing patience. In classical chess, the game may go for three or four hours. So the players have to dedicate and focus themselves for that long. Without the element of patience, chess is almost impossible to play.
- Intelligence: Chess helps in increasing the level of intelligence. There are two forms of thinking abilities that chess helps in developing. One is fluid intelligence which means the ability to consider new kinds of problems and use reasoning to solve them. The second one is processing speed which means the ability to swiftly comprehend tasks and respond efficiently to challenges.
- Exercises both sides of the brain: Chess is a great tool for exercising both the right and left sides of the brain i.e.; creative and logical thinking.